Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Have a SUPER sparkly day!!!

Can't believe I'm even typing a post right now. I haven't done this in so long. Way too much has happened to even try to write about the past, so I won't stress myself out! I need to document more about my children, so here it goes. Claire...5 years old and loves anything sparkly, bling-y, tacky :)....she LOVES babies/toddlers/dolls and tries to mother them as her own. LOVING child and can't get enough of me. :) I call her my extra appendage. She grabs my hand, leg, anything she can so she can be touching me at all times. Lip gloss is her best friend along with smelly lotions. If its a skirt, she's wearing it. If its a dress, she's wearing it. If it sparkles, she's wearing it. NO MATTER THE SEASON. :) We love her spunk and pizazz. Allison...10 years old and so wise and smart. Serious about most things. She's preppy and loves animals. American Girl Dolls, skinny jeans and her Sperry's make her smile. Her ipod is her new accessory and she loves face timing friends and her Grandma. Lip bumper and head gear have been added to her face to make her teeth straight and pretty. She's been such a trooper with these. Never complains about either. I love who she is becoming and can't wait for more of her personality as a preteen to emerge! Pics another time...I can't remember how to add them...better post this just in case I don't get back on to my blog for a few more years. Til next time. K

No comments:

Post a Comment