Monday, February 1, 2010

Sew Perfect

Allison learned to sew this past weekend at MeMe and Pop's house. I truly mean she can SEW!!! She even has her very own sewing maching at MeMe's house. Hopefully, MeMe took some pictures!! :)

Check out her weekend projects:

Here is the quilt and pillow she made.



She made the quilt with the help of MeMe on the sewing machine! The pillow was started by MeMe, Allison stuffed it and finished sewing it by hand. Yes, I said BY HAND!!!

When Allison got home, she told us the quilt was made by her, but she was giving it to Claire. How sweet!!!

She made a total of 4 pillows...one for Claire, one for her friend Mackenzie, one for her friend Reagan, and one for herself.

I can't wait to see what she sews next!

Great job, Allison!!! I am sooo proud!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! That is SEW awesome!! Yeah Allison, I am sew proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She knows more than me already! Yeah Allison!!!
    Love, Kelley & Jacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing! Way to go Allison! And what a sweet girl to make things for her sister and friends! Will you get her to teach me how to sew? :)

    ReplyDelete