Wednesday, January 20, 2010

They Try

Last week, Cole went hunting. He left Tuesday and came home Sunday. Yes, 6 DAYS. And not just hunting, but luxury hunting. By this I mean, someone is there to cook all their meals and they have the opportunity to get in a beautiful hot tub if they wish after a long day of hunting.

When he got home, he told me he washed all of his clothes.
My response: What?!?!!? HOW!?!?!?!
His response: Yes. In the washing machine.
My response: Why?
His response: Well, because you have been home with 2 sick kids and I knew the last thing you would want to do was wash more clothes.
My response: Ohhh, that is so sweet!!!!!

REALLY! HOW MANY MEN WOULD GO HUNTING AND COME HOME WITH ALLLL THEIR CLOTHES WASHED?!?!?!

Now, fast forward to today. Cole walks out of the closet with a shirt on that he washed and dried while hunting.

He said: I think I shrunk my shirt.

I will let you be the judge:





Now, I know it is not too short, but it was about 2 inches longer before he went.

So, how did I get the pictures?
I told him I wanted to blog about him washing clothes and his immediate response was: No, I am cooking. Do you have any followers?
And of course I said, No.
:)
So he was a great sport and put on the shirt.

Allison then said: Daddy, how can you shrink a shirt?
Cole said: I have NO idea!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Bro!!! I think I'm with Allison on that one! Kris you have a really sweet husband :)

    ReplyDelete